Pickup times and information
- Regular household trash pickup is done on Tuesdays.
- Special collections are done on Wednesdays,
and items are not to be put out with regular household trash
pickup done on Tuesday.
- Containers must be placed at curb/alley or roadside by 6:00 a.m.
on collection day, but shall not be placed out prior to 5:00 p.m.
on the day before collection and must be removed by 11:00 p.m.
on collection day.
- Acceptable refuse containers:
Maximum 32 gallon capacity, water tight, made of metal or plastic, with handles; tight fitting covers.
- Limit of 4 cans per residential unit. Waste wheelers limited to 128 gallon capacity.
- No 50 gallon drums will be permitted for use.
- Receptacles are to be kept clean and sanitary; may not contain free liquids or rainwater.
- If trash day falls on Christmas, the trash will be picked up the next day.
All other holidays, the trash will be picked up as usual.