Denton Public Works
Establishing, Maintaining, and Operating Denton Infrastructure and Facilities
To provide services and maintain public infrastructure in a proactive, efficient and cost effective manner without jeopardizing the health of an employee and/or the quailty of service we provide to the public.
The Public Works Department is responsible for providing many essential Town services by establishing, maintaining, and operating the Town’s infrastructure and facilities.
- The operation and maintenance of the water treatment system.
- The operation and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant.
- The associated distribution and collection systems.
- Maintenance and repair of the streets.
- Maintenance and landscaping of municipal property including parks.
- Refuse and special trash collections.
- Snow removal.